Thank you for taking part in this critical research to help gain insight into our simulation architecture. Read more about our research.
- Click "agree" for the camera access for your browser.
- Snap a photo and hit Simulate
- We are not using your image, but simply triangulating your vector position with a timestamp and reprocessing it
- A few moments later you will receive a primitive rendering of what reality might have looked like 25 years ago.
- Disclaimer: Taking a selfie may be alarming! This is only your old avatar! It does not affect how others perceive you in the current build of reality.
Please refrain from sending lewd, distasteful or hateful pics.
(The simulation we live in appears to be heavily monitored, so this will trigger an auto-flag, they will be alerted and know where to find you.) and this entire operation will be shut down.